My babies

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We'll see...

Ok everyone....we will see how much I do this. Today is day 1.



Last night was a great night with friends. I love getting to have reunion nights. Sarah and Jess and I met at P. F. Changs for dinner and drinks. I love remembering how life used to be. I love my life now..but some days are just a reminder of how good it used to be. It used to be easy! Now a days you get married, lose jobs, see families go through hard times...this recession just blows...it makes it so hard to keep on keeping on somedays.








But, I am keeping on people!!!! Aaron has been out of a job since August. We were very fortunate for his severence package and are still doing fine on it...but it sure makes things a little tough still. I started a new business too. I am a Pure Romance consultant. Yup, I sell sex toys. We call them relationship enhancement products...
Let me know if you want to book a party or if you want to buy some of our awesome products.
Anywho...that is a good start. I am working on pictures of my garden and of Pancho's play date with Rupert...
Today is a great day!!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. The second day is the hardest to blog. After that it's lovely. Just like your blog. :) I'll be sure to check back.

    ReplyDelete

Followers