My babies

Monday, March 30, 2009

It can't keep getting worse..right?

Last night at 6p my sister gets a phone call from her full time nanny position to let her know via voicemail that they are going to have the mom quit her full time job and stay home with the kids. So over freaking VOICEMAIL she was laid off too. Some people have no balls!!!!! Anywho..Starr is going to be fine and find herself a job that will work just as well.
I found out I am taking a paycut for 15 pay periods. That is exciting. I love it because we all know what happens after that...usually lay offs...so, my fingers are crossed.....

I just don't know how much more we are going to get thrown at my family!

Not trying to be so negative-I wish I could see the bright side. But, damn it is getting really dim over here.....

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. I love you She. I know it doesn't pay the bills, but - I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers