My babies

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 2....

Last night was interesting. Beer and sleepyness do not mix well with me apparently. Thanks to Starr I am actually almost enjoying dancing. Shhh....!!! Aaron and I danced a couple dances last night....It isn't all that bad. Again...Shhh!!!!
hmmm...what else? Taco Casa for lunch today. Excited about that...and than Aaron is heading to ZZ Top for the night. Relaxing night at home is exactly what I need.....Miss Sheila can not hang like I used to. I sound like a 90 year old lady today...too much drinking and talking too loud nights...LOL!
Oh, I am also obsessed with Twitter....how in one day can I become obsessed with it...I don't know but it sure happened.

Ok-more to come later...going to shower and get ready for the day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is Aaron doing that trick Ron does where he gets behind me a little for pictures to try to make his head look smaller? haha.

    I was sober and asleep by 10 and it was great.

    ReplyDelete

Followers