My babies

Friday, March 20, 2009

This could be a long one....

Where to start....Well Indian Bluff Trail has been quite hoping the last couple months. Starr and the kiddos are now permanent residents here along with Brandon still and Pancho and Aaron and I...so they will be included in these tales....Yes everyone, that makes a total of 7 in the house..we are the modern day Brady Bunch...

Jake has found Pancho's kennel to be the spot to play in. For some reason it is just the coolest place to be besides the stairs...that is the other spot to be.

Being around Gabriella and Jacob so much more has been so fun for me. Aunt She She is starting to be a little less anal..so keep praying for me on that...so I don't drive Starr or the kids nuts by saying no so much. LOL! Pancho even loves when the kids eat, because they want her to be included.

Tonite is Starr's eve of going down to New Braunfels for Bleu Edmondson..she is so excited that she is dropping the kiddos off at the Mama's house tonite to get all ready.
Brandon is going to a movie with friends...I think there is a girl involved but he won't disclose too much yet..More to follow on that.

Last night was ZZ Top and Billy Bob Thornton at Billy Bob's. Due to the steep ticket price, Aaron was the only one that went. I would have loved to go for the whole nastalga of it, but being on a Thursday night and the tough economy...I opted out. :( Aaron got us an autograph of Billy Bob Thornton and kept up with my Pic Whore status by getting me a ZZ Top Pic. Here are some highlights though....Excuse the shaky video...



















What next...hmm-Well, we just found out that Jeff got laid off today. That is now 3 of my in-laws kids are laid off. Isn't that the scariest thing you ever heard. I am so over this crap of the crappy economy. I know Obama is "working" on this..but freaking get it going..and Perry you can kiss my ass if you think not taking some aid for the unemployed is a good idea....it has hit my family 3 freaking times this year...I think Texas can use some additional assistance!!!!!!

Oh here is pictures of my garden. We need to mulch, but since Aaron got laid off 2 weeks after we moved in, we didn't buy gutters yet..so new mulch will just wash away like all the old stuff did...so that is just going to have to wait. The first picture is my snap dragons that didn't die at all over the winter...they are going crazy. The others are the 40 tulip bulbs I planted. As they all keep blooming I will update new pictures. They look so pretty though. I go out front a couple times a day just to look at my pretty garden.




Well other than that..nothing else going on. I plan on just being blah tonite. I am not in the mood to be playing, I think it is going to be a lazy weekend for me...and than Sunday night is Big Love watching party at my house...Looking forward to that...I love that show!!!

Does anyone know how to stop grinding your teeth? I think while I sleep I have been grinding like crazy due the situations in the house....I swear it is not a comfortable thing either... :(

Love ya'll....






3 comments:

  1. Would you think odd of me if I disclosed my secret BBT crush now?

    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  2. David said to me, "why didn't we get ZZ Top tickets?!" Like HOW DARE I not get them! I said, "I don't really care about ZZ top! Do you?" And apparently, he is a big fan. I never knew. He was totally bummed. He was SERIOUSLY irritated over it.

    I suck. He totally would have gone with Aaron!!! Anyway, we went out with some people I work with. I sang karokee and did Redneck Woman by Gretchen. I dedicated it to you. Even though you weren't there.

    I am home tonight too. Gonna sit on my butt and have a beer after Aidan goes down!

    ReplyDelete

Followers