My babies

Friday, March 27, 2009

We just keep swimming....

Starr came home and surprised us with a watermelon and some Geraniums from the Farmer's Market by her house....We are also going to be painting Gabriella and Jacob's room this weekend and decorating it to their standards. :)


Brandon making sure our new room mates are happy and bike riders...


Aaron and Jeff are going to start a little lawn mowing deal for the summer around our neck of the woods. Hopefully that will help a little with the lack of income that is about to stop coming in. Aaron is also great at odds and ends around the house...See my shoe cubby he made for me. Awwww...
Also....ladies....let me know which date you want to book your Pure Romance party. We have 5/22, 5/29, 6/19 or 6/20. I promise you will have a blast!!!! We also have week night parties too if that is prefereable!!! If you have more than 15 people show up at your party you get a free massage if you book by the end of April...something to think about!!!!
Anyways..It seems all this job crap is taking the best of me. It is really hard somedays to keep a good attitude, when it seems that all around you things just suck!! People are taking pay cuts and barely making it...and I just still can't understand why Rick Effing Perry decided we don't need the additional help here in Texas. I hate this!!!
I am sitting here delaying working a little bit here. I have been swamped busy the last 3 days. Barely able to even get off of work on time...I know!!! That is unheard of! I bought these flat wraps at Wal-Mart to make wrap sandwiches. They are so yummy.....I made chicken salad with caesar salad dressing for lunch. It is very very tasty.
Pancho is recovering from her drooling episodes. LOL! It was so gross. I think she was way too over stimulated with Coco being here for the week. We even got a visit from Rupert again too. The first pic is Coco and Pancho looking out the window while I admire my garden....Than the second is them both passed out from playing too much. The last one is Aaron's feet and Pancho going to get all comfy in between them....



This is the overstimulation I speak of...this was 4 days like this....

Lastly...this is my solo rose bud....can't wait to see if this actually takes....

1 comment:

  1. Mmm. Flat wraps sound good. I will have to get some of those.

    I'm still impressed by Aaron's handiwork in the closet. He rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Followers