My babies

Friday, March 20, 2009

Forgot to show you guys this...


I just love this little girl. She is one tired pooch today though...too many days of playing with the big dogs.

I have nothing new to talk about at this point. Weekend was fun. Starr apparently had a great weekend....although driving from New Braunfels to Ft. Worth should not take 7 hours...LOL...I was having a selfish weekend however, didn't get to live up to my selfishness....Gabriella and I planted new flowers in the garden. I will update pictures either later or tomorrow. I am on vacation today just lounging around doing nothing...it is sooooo nice!!!!!

Went to the dentist this morning. No cavities again. Yeah!!!! I rock!

We have Coco for the week....so it will be another interesting week for the modern day Brady Bunch....we have Pancho, Coco, Aaron, Me, Brandon, Starr, Gabriella and Jacob. I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers