My babies

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

18 weeks....and counting.

17 weeks prego.  Bunner is just growing like a weed.  All the sudden I am popping out.  April 12th.  I am dying to find out what we are having....

We got results on the Quad Screen test...all came back normal.  So, we are clear for spina bifida and down syndrome at this point. :)

This was my big splurge on my shirt....It says "My Belly Rocks"  I just had to have it!!!!!

Gabriella holding Jeff's new puppy.  Festus.  He is a little pug and totally adorable.  So Pancho Diva has a cousin.

Too cute....

Addison came to visit me the other day.  It was so fun to see her.  She smiled so much..and than passed out!  She is such a cutie..Who knew that a little girl that looks just like her daddy is the cutest baby on the block... :) (Sorry Ron!!!)





Just to show you how cute the little Addy is!!!!

Anywho----Not much else to report...I have been walking alot lately..and meeting up with Meredith to walk in a bit....I still can't believe we live like 2 miles from each other.  Small world...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You look awesome! It is soooooo exciting :) Love, Cousin Charity

    ReplyDelete

Followers