My babies

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Excitment for the day....



This is Pancho Diva having a blast....she just cracks me up!

Today we get our taxes done...woohooo..This will be the first time to actually have a professional do them.  Kinda nervous....hopefully she gets me $2 million dollars back..LOL!

Tomorrow morning.........is my next doctor appointment.  I can't wait to hear Bunner's heartbeat.  I kind of feel paranoid wanting to always hear the heartbeat..but it is nice to know all is good. :)

Until later....hope you have a great day!

Tish...just for you :)
you can get them at Wal-mart in the bubble bath aisle.  They don't stain the tub or anything.  They are awesome.  :)  You can mix the colors to have different colors....like red and blue to make purple...etc. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow at the dr. I loved hearing the heartbeat too. Is Aaron going with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron isn't going tomorrow. He is trying to save vacation and sick days for when the baby is here....but he will be at the next one..that is the Noah or Payton appointment...Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers