My babies

Monday, March 15, 2010

This past weekend....

Friday morning was my doctor appointment.  It was a real quick one.  Bunner tested negative for Cystic Fibrosis....and they are doing a blood test for Downs and spina bifada (sp).  They did the heart rate.  Bunner's heart rate is 155. 

Here are the wives tails for boy/girl gender:

It's a boy if:

•You didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy --I didn't have morning sickness

•Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute --It is running 155--

•You are carrying the extra weight out front --not too bad yet

•Your belly looks like a basketball --not yet

•Your areolas have darkened considerably --not that you want to know..but they aren't

•You are carrying low --not real sure how I am carrying right now

•You are craving salty or sour foods --nope...sweets

•You are craving protein -- meats and cheese ---nope...sweets

•Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy ...not really

•The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy ...this could be true

•Your hands are very dry ...not more than normal

•Your pillow faces north when you sleep ...that is weird..but it does sometimes...

•Dad-to-be is gaining weight, right along with you ...LOL!  Aaron says he isn't but he sure loves Ice Cream right now...

•Pregnancy has you looking better than ever ---I feel that way

•Your urine is bright yellow in color --TMI-but not

•Your nose is spreading ---ugg....not happening thank goodness

•You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles ---It moved side to side or up and down

•You are having headaches --just started with headaches

•You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an even number ---true


It's a girl if:

•You had morning sickness early in pregnancy --nope--no morning sickness at all

•Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute --it's 155

•You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear ---I always carry in the rear..LOL

•Your left breast is larger than your right breast --maybe

•Your hair develops red highlights --I dye my hair so not sure

•You are carrying high ---not sure yet

•Your belly looks like a watermelon ---hmmm

•You are craving sweets --thats for sure

•You are craving fruit ---alot of times I am

•You crave orange juice --apple juice..not orange

•You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy --not true to me...

•You are moodier than usual during pregnancy --I am happier

•Your face breaks out more than usual --still like normal

•You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread --whatever..I'll eat any carb...

•Your breasts have really blossomed! ---nope

•Your pillow faces south when you sleep ---hmm...now not sure

•Your urine is a dull yellow color ---I guess that is more true

•You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side to side--moved side to side

•You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an odd number --nope

So..It seems so far --if we go by Old Wives Tales..it is probably a boy or a girl.  LOL! 

Friday night had a Pure Romance party..made some great money and got to spend the evening with my Michele....We are really getting good at our job.  I still love it more than anything....although Michele is getting annoyed with parties with stairs...since I can't lift anything..LOL!  Poor Michele.  I sure appreciate her though!!!

Saturday was just busy...went and hung out with Becca and Charlie for a bit.  Charlie was soooo excited to show me all his stuff.  He is so sweet!  OH, and I found out his heart rate was 130--I am 90% sure  that is what Becca said..It may have been 140..but still it goes with the old wives tale. :)

Cute shirt we found in bins of clothes that Starr brought over... We thought it was appropriate for Pancho Diva..LOL!

Ended the weekend with shopping in Southlake Shopping Center with my baby daddy.  It revolved all around food somehow....Imagine that...

Go there!  It is yummy and worth it!!!

Than we made a stop at Corner Bakery for a Whoppie Pie....
Than met Laura and Alan out for dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  Yummm...She looks great and is having a little girl in July.  Our kiddos will be the same age...crazy!
I ended the night with a slice of red velvet cheesecake....yummm! 
Just for the record....I didn't eat the popcorn or the whoppie pie..they just came home with me for future snacks....
Here is a pick of 5 month prego Laura and 4 month prego Sheila.  BTW-Laura's baby Abigail heartrate is 155-160.  Just saying!

and she got me this precious little frame...I added the ultrasound picture we have of Bunner.



Ended the evening with a major headache and a tylenol. :)

All in all a great weekend.....tomorrow is 16 weeks.  I think I'll start baby bump pictures then. 

2 comments:

  1. btw, Laura if you read this, sooo happy for you! :)

    Sheila, you look freaking adorable. I can't wait to see you! Next week!

    You have such a similar pregnancy to mine so far. Wierd! If it keeps up, headaches will go away in a week or so. You will feel Bunner in the next week. And your back is gonna start hurting like a MF in a few weeks. yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH joy Sarah..I can't wait to have my back hurting..LOL!
    I am open all week next week...so let me know when you are available. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers