My babies

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

15 weeks and counting....

I am not quite ready for belly pictures yet. They will come soon enough though....Right now my belly just looks like a beer belly..LOL! My next doctor appt is on Friday. Looking forward to it..because the next appt is the "baby sex" appt. I can't freaking wait to find out if we are having a Noah or a Payton. :) Aaron just wouldn't change for the boy name to be Eli...I started to realize then that I loved the Manning brothers..because either sex of this kiddo..I wanted an Eli or a Payton. LOL! So..we are back to Noah and Payton...I love both..so just really can't wait to know.
Not that Bunner isn't a great name..but since it isn't going to be the "actual" name of my offspring...I just would like to call the kiddo Noah or Payton.
Everyone thinks it is a boy...because of how I am showing. But, when I tell everyone about how Aaron insists that all he makes is boys..and he is really annoying about it..than they all insist that Bunner will be a girl. Just to annoy Aaron. LOL! I really don't care either way..although it would be fun to prove Aaron wrong...teehhehee....

Things are still crazy busy...and I am just still loving sweets like you can't imagine...Nothing in particular...a couple weeks it was milky products..like milk and ice cream..now it is just sweets. Jolly Rancher chews...are the best thing in the world. YUMMM!!!!

Nothing much else to report here....I have become quite the nester though...yesterday was clean the fridge day. You should see how clean my fridge is.

Here are a couple pictures from the last couple weeks...
Bunner's first night in the bar.  Pat Green at Billy Bobs. 

Gabriella and Elisha on our girl night.
Check out the blue water.  Seriously...coolest thing ever!!!!

Lastly.....a Pancho picture. 

3 comments:

  1. 1. Love you. Lots
    2. How did you get the blue water? I have a weekend planned with my sweet Roo and think she would love that!
    3. I love the name Noah. It's my most favorite boy name ever.

    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I craved tons of sweets and we all know I had a girl. hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had donuts for breakfast...heck..I have donuts for breakfast a couple times a week...SHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers