My babies

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well Well Well....I have to give it to Aaron.

He was right.  He only makes boys....
We will be expecting little Noah to be arriving at the end of August still.  With so many August birthdays..I will be surprised if he doesn't arrive on someone's actual birthday. Gabriella and I are routing for August 24th.  Why not have 3 on that day.  LOL!

Here is his cute little profile picture...

Here is the body shot. 

And here is the belly shot.  I am 20 weeks as of yesterday.  So exactly halfway done.  I can't believe how fast this is going. 

We will start working on the nursery this weekend and starting to get registered and all that good stuff.  Other then that...things are just rolling along. 

I worked myself up so much for the sonogram that if they told me it was a boy I thought I was going to be so disappointed...I was so worried about that.  Well, when she said it..I was estatic.  So....my thing all day was how I couldn't be happier because I was happy.  I was so excited that I was excited.  So.....Noah--if you ever read this one day...I am soooooo excited to have a son coming in August.  I can't wait to see who you look like and how you grow up!

Mom and Nancy and Aaron and I all went on Monday and then---I had to run home to change shirts...(I was wearing pink--just in case)...so I put on blue and ran over to my mom's house to surprise Starr and the kids.  Jacob says NO-aaah.  It is too cute! 


To close for today...Brandon at his Wrestling Banquet.  He did so great this past year that he lettered.  He found a sport that he is really good at.  We are very proud of him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers