My babies

Monday, May 3, 2010

23 weeks and 17 to go...


Cousin Festus came over to play this past weekend....too cute...


Starr's birthday cake....She wants to be called Auntie---so we made the cake to her. :)


More Festus and Pancho Diva playing...too cute!

Festus is learning about the butt smell with dogs. 


Ok....as for the baby and me and progress.  Nothing much is new.  I have been relaxing as much as possible and just hanging out.  Noah is moving so much now.  It is soooo funny.  When I go pee 3-4 times in the middle of the night..that is his favorite time to hang out and move around.  You still can't feel him just by putting your hand on my tummy....but you can if you kind of lay on my hand.  Soon..I am sure everyone will be able to feel him dance away. 

Still feeling great!  I don't have much else to report right this second...I'll update more later this week when I get more pictures uploaded. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers