My babies

Friday, January 29, 2010

Brrrr!!!

It's cold outside!!!!  I have a Pure Romance party to work tonite.  Hoping that between Michele's party and my party we walk out with some big mooooolaaaa this weekend!!!!  Cross your fingers!  It is going to be a long night for me though.  Party starts at 8p....Hoping to be home my midnight. :)

As for everything else.  Just been hanging out.  I am still fitting into my clothes pretty well.  I am not in my smaller ones that is for sure though.  :)  I don't mean to rush this pregnancy..but I can't wait to get to my pre-pregnancy---like 2007 weight!  LOL!  It's my goal...and may as well keep it going.  I have been eating pretty well..but not crazy well.  I have been sleeping really well. 
We moved Pancho Diva into our room now.  Her room (kennel) is in there.  It has been an adjustment.  She barks and whines quite a bit..but I think it will get better.  The whole plan was that Bunner's room will be my office and that was Pancho Diva's room too...so instead of having to put Pancho Diva to bed upstairs and than Bunner to bed downstairs..it just is easier.  At least the thought is easier....

I got to go see Sarah and Addison last Sunday.  It was so nice.  We just got to hang out for a couple hours and it was no rushing around.  I loveeeeeeeeeee that!
Here are some pictures of me and Addy!  Now keep in mind...she didn't cry until the camera came out.. 


Ok...That is all I have to report today!  Can't wait for this weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maternity clothes suck. Embrace your bigger clothes as long as possible. But I think I already told you this. :) But when you are ready, I'll tell you wear to get some maternity jeans cheap. :)

    Addison says hi!

    ReplyDelete

Followers