My babies

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Announcement!!!!

Ok-I can't promise I will be as good at this as Sarah is..but I will try.

On December 28th we found out that I was pregnant. Woah! I'll tell you what...I was one shocked mama!!!!

It was Aaron's idea.  He said..since NYE is coming up..and your period is all jacked up..why don't you go get a pregnancy test just in case.  We had pretty much resolved that we were not having a baby.  Honestly...almost decided to not try at all anymore....crazy timing.  We had decided when Aaron is 40 and if we don't have a kiddo by than..than we are done trying.  Well he turns 39 on Sunday..so we sure cut it close.  I couldn't believe Aaron's reaction.  He was sooo excited it was funny.  I was just so shocked...I think I still am...I go through back and forth...being shocked and than excited and than scared to death on being soley responsible now for making this baby and than when it is born...actually supporting it. 

I called my mom...and asked her what else she wanted for Christmas.  She had mentioned one day while we were shopping that she would like for Aaron and I to have a baby...that would be a great Christmas present...so I brought up that..she just kept saying.."I don't remember what I wanted for Christmas...it must not have been very important since I don't remember...."  Finally I just busted out that I was pregnant..she was in disbelief.  I couldn't believe I told her over the phone..but again..I think my being so shocked..that seemed the best way to do it. 

When I called Starr....she couldn't believe it either.  She told Gabriella that I have a bun in the oven....and Gabriella promptly named the baby Bunner.  ----It has stuck!

Michele screamed.....She was soooo excited.

Karina almost had a wreck with me in the car......Vivi and Anika cried......

Sarah was going into the hospital the next day to deliver Addison...so I called her too...trying to give her something different to think about..she was soooo excited and Addison and Bunner can be great friends....

Jessica was just as stoked.... :)  Aidan may have another boy to join him in playdates....

On January 11th..my first doctor appt.
WE do have a little bun in the oven.  We are 7 weeks as of yesterday.  The little round thing looks like part of the baby..but it is the yolk sac.  I found out that Dr. Preston doesn't do deliveries anymore..so I am changing doctors.  I have my appointment with Dr. Mitchell on the 4th of February. 





I guess this is a start...more to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers