My babies

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

8 weeks old today....

Bunner is now 8 weeks old as of today.  Crazy crazy!!!!  Still just tired and dizzy.  The dizzy spells really aren't my favorite part of being pregnant...but I'll deal. :) Bunner is about the size of a rasberry. 
We have been looking at baby furniture for fun.  I think we decided to get the transitional cribs/beds.  Something like this is what Aaron and I both like.





It turns into a toddler bed and than a double bed.  I think that is so neat....we can get new furniture down the line if we wanted..but I am sure this would be something that would work for a long time.  It's not like you go buy new bedroom furniture every other year or so. 
Yesterday I was supposed to go to Sarah's to see Addison...she wasn't able to do that anymore..so I had lunch with Meredith.  It was soooo nice to see her again.  We laughed for 2 hours..it was greatness.  I also found out that she lives a mear 1 mile ish from me...too funny!

Aaron decided to dress Pancho up for a belated Christmas.  Pancho stood like this for 20 minutes.  She would not move.  I thought it was too cute not to take the picture..but I did decide to retire the elf coustume.  It is a tad tooo small. 



Yes...this is Gabriella actually changing Jacob's diaper.  Jacob doesn't want his mom to touch him...every time Starr would try to help..he would just say NO! No!  It was too funny!

This is Jacob actually trying to steal my Itouch.  He was leaving with his mom...and seriously was trying to shove it in his pocket without me seeing..What a little buttmunch!



I lastly leave you today with Pancho Diva :)

1 comment:

  1. That crib totally looks like the one we got for Cole... and he's now 5 months and hasn't slept a night in it. Hopefully this will change in the near future.

    Congrats on your little Bunner.

    ReplyDelete

Followers