My babies

Friday, January 15, 2010

Let me just say....

So far....I have had only "being tired" as a pregnancy symptom.  Now, when I say being tired..it is like you have taken an Ambien and Nyquil all in one shot--where you can fall asleep in one single instant....it is amazing.  I can wake up at 10a on a Saturday...and go back to sleep at 1p and sleep until 5 or 6p and than go back to bed at 9p...It is crazy I tell you!!!

My new and least favorite symptom is the dizziness.  I am sure there are many jokes to be made about how dumb I am...etc.  However....I am soooooooooooo dizzy.  I am supposed to tell my doctor about this..so I suppose on the 4th I will let him know this and hope there is something he can do to make it go away!

Sunday is Aaron's birthday..so we are celebrating tonite with Dinner and/or a movie with Brandon.  Should be a nice night.

Lastly I think we came up with a girl name......Not sure for sure yet.....so I'll let you know when and if it is for sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers