My babies

Friday, August 28, 2009

So far so good....

I have been working out like a mad woman!!!! Every day starts with a walk with Pancho Diva and than 45-60 minute work out at the gym. Granted I am not eating as well as I should...but I do reward myself...so Whatever!!!!

Congrats to Troy and Melanie on welcoming their son to the world. I am not sure of his name yet...but I am sure he is already loved sooooooooooooooooo much!

The weather seems to finally be cooling down. Low 90's makes such a big difference. It is actually weird to love the 90 degree weather. I may actually be able to take Pancho on another walk today...without melting! LOL!

Another fun thing right now is Facebook. I'll tell you what. I have found so many old friends. I am looking forward to getting together with them all someday soon!

Pure Romance is a little slow this next week or two....I am excited to have a meeting with out Senior Director Monica Carbone....I can't wait to hear what insight she has to offer. :)

That is about all I have today..I am trying to get better on posting here...so bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers