My babies

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Milestones...

Sooooooooo far....doing pretty good.  I have made it to 11 weeks.  One more week and I am out of the first trimester...or is 2 more weeks.  Hmmm..I better read to find out if the 2nd trimester starts at week 13 or week 12...anywho...doing good.
Symptoms and Non-Symptoms
  • No morning sickness at all
  • No weight gain (YET)--although I wasn't at my ideal weight when I found out I was prego...
  • Fatigue...that is an understatement.  I could sleep all day long. 
  • gas and bloating....yes--I think this is Aaron's fav symptom
  • boobs....they are not growing --but they are sooooooooooore!
  • Food Adversions-----Don't really have a specific one...but if I don't want it I don't want it...
  • Food Cravings..not too many.  I am loving sweets though.  and Cereal!  yummmm Frosted Flakes and Apple Jacks.
  • Smells...Smoke...Yuck!!!!!  I can not stand the smell of smoke!
I made it though my first late night too.  We went to Pat Green on Saturday.  I lived!  It was a good time.  I was sooooo tired though and by the time I left I felt like I was getting a cold from all the smoke smell.  Amazing how that has happened now. 

Here are some pictures from Saturday night


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers