My babies

Friday, May 1, 2009

In Jessica's fashion....

1. What is your current obsession? Dave Matthews Band...Can't wait for the concert tomorrow night. I am in serious need of a mini vaca with DAVE!!!!!! 13 rows back!!!! If you want to see where I am going to be...look here!!!!




2. What do you think your name says about you? I have no idea. Sensitive. Maybe that is what it says...I am so damn sensitive.

3. Who was the last person you hugged? My Pancho Diva. How could you not want to hug this adorable thing...4. What’s your favorite dinner? Spring Rolls with peanut sauce and chili sauce and jasmine green boba tea.



5. What was the last thing you bought? Chinese food from Great Wall of China YUMMM...

6. What are you listening to right now? My fan in my office and Tori Spelling E! True Hollywood Story.

7. What is your favorite weather? Rainy cold days when I can sit in front of a fire and vege on my couch.

8. What is your least favorite season? I guess summer..but I do love swimming and doing fun things outside..I just hate sweating

9. What's in your shower? Loofa, my coochy, my panteene shampoo and conditioner, razor and dove soap

10. What is your favorite tea flavor? unsweet tea or green tea

11. What did you want to become as a child? An astronaut. I remember when the Challenger exploded I told Starr that was what I wanted to be and she was like 3 or so...she cried so much and was so worried I was going to blow up too.....

12. What do you miss? being carefree....

13. What's your favorite brand of jeans? Love my Lucky's

14. What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? I don't know..I already have my Ed Hardy..I guess I want some Ed Hardy sunglasses

15. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To PA to see Clinton...I haven't seen him in for freaking ever.....we could have a quick drink and catch up

16. Who do you want to meet in person? See question #1...Dave Matthews would be a dream to meet

17. What is your most challenging goal right now? Getting back in shape....working hard at it. Have personal trainer tomorrow...So loving it!!!

18. What’s your 5 year plan? To be working Pure Romance full time...actually thatis my 3 year plan..but I guess at 5 years be very sucessful at it.

19. Why is today special? Because it is the last sleep before I see DAVEEEEEE!!!!

20. What is my favourite sport to watch? Basketball...I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the Dallas Mavericks...Go Mavs!!! I also love Dirk!!!

21. To play? used to be running...maybe again someday!!!
22. What is your favorite piece/pieces of jewelry that you own? my key necklace
23. One thing nice about the person who sent this to me? She is my girl! Love you Jess!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok are you calling the squishy shower thing a coochy? haha. Thats funny.

    Seriously jealous of you going to Dave. And your seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am calling my coochy my coochy...
    you'll have to go to sheilasymons.pureromance.com to see what it is...
    It is our #1 seller.....you have to get some of my coochy!!! You won't be sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Followers