My babies

Sunday, May 3, 2009

All I can say...DAVEEEEE Mathews is my man!!!

This was the start....the rain...it was raining so much I don't think I can explain the severety of it. But we were soaked. At about 30 minutes before the show started...we decided to just make a run for it. You will notice our clothes and hair didnt' really make it.
And a quick disclaimer...Yes..that is me singing in all the videos like an idiot...it is a mix between Starr, me and Tracie...I don't want to hear anyone making fun of me..I had fun and for some reason if I scream while singing I think Dave can hear me..LOL!


Below is my hair...straight and all pretty. Starr worked on it for an hour. :( Well, You can't really tell..


Starr nice and dry.....
Now...here is our hail mary! Cheers to being dry, lets make a run for it to get in there....
OK...now I know I have DAVEEEEEEEEEe overkill here. And I also know that you won't watch all the videos..and it is hard to hear what song is playing..
This is just a great jam time. Perfect to be able to show how the jams go!!!




Crush....





When the world ends...



Dancing Nancies.....




Warehouse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers