My babies

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dave part 2













How embarrassing....but obviously I was having fun...LOL! More Warehouse



Crash.....
Funny story about this song...I had just said to Starr on the way out there that I would have loved to hear this..and he played it. :)




Ants Marching


Here was the actual Set List:
Saturday May 2 2009 Superpages.com Center
Bartender *
Stay Or Leave *
Where Are You Going
Funny The Way It Is *
You Might Die Trying *
Spaceman *
Corn Bread *
The Maker *
Why I Am *
Crush *
When The World Ends *
Dancing Nancies *
Warehouse *
Crash Into Me *
Grey Street *
Ants Marching
All Along The Watchtower *






1 comment:

  1. I don't think you liked the concert very much. ;) I'm so glad it didn't get cancelled. I think you might have hurt someone.

    ReplyDelete

Followers