My babies

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well.....Once again!

Apparently the position Aaron was guaranteed to get has been put on hold. Citigroup called Aaron on Wednesday of last week on "accident" to review with them information and told him that they will have a decision on Monday and will be sending out an offer letter. Ok...doesn't that sound like a sure thing????
Monday came along and Aaron gets an email from them saying the position has been put on hold until further notice. 2 hours later he gets another email saying, "In reference to the last correspondence, you are still being considered for the job".....Ok???? So, Aaron proceeds to email her back to voice his confusion. She writes back by saying..."You are still being considered for the job, Decisions are just taking a lot longer"...so does that mean 6 months or freaking what??? Blah! We are going with, he has no job still. So back to square one!

What else?? hmmm....On Saturday, Michele and I went to an Empowerment Summitt for Pure Romance. It was so absolutely awesome!! Made us so excited for the upcoming months. We have one busy May....I am hoping for just as busy of a June!!! You know what is the coolest thing about my business...is how much people trust me. I love it. I have been educated myself so much on sexual health and how our products assist with it...I love that people take my education serious!

Well everyone...I am about to shower and get ready for the Pet Smart birthday party they are having tonite. Pancho Diva is so excited!!! We are also lucky to get Aaron coming with us.....He is thrilled...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers