My babies

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and weekend updates

First of all..Happy Birthday Aunt Jenny :) Hope you have a great day!!!
I have been sick now for 10 days....I finally went to the doctor. Looks like I have a sinus infection that is infecting my bronchial tubes. I have had a hacking cough for ever...hopefully this medicine they gave me will knock this out FINALLY!!!!!
Well, we started with an exciting Friday night at Starr's new bar she works at. We had a great time but of course I paid for it the rest of the weekend.


Saturday was fun with Carolina and Starr their first Pure Romance Party. I love being a consultant for Pure Romance and it was really exciting to have my sisters enlightened on a my products. :)
You can visit my website at SheilaSymons.pureromance.com Let me know if you want to order anything... or have any questions about anything.
Saturday night I was in bed by 10p. Starr was out and about with her favorite band. Bleu Edmondson. She paid for it on Sunday but had a blast anyway.. :) Easter Sunday was so much fun. Lots of dishes, candy and mess to clean up...but it was worth it. We had dinner for 12. Mashed potatoes were a little short but, besides that...it was awesome dinner.

Besides that. Hope to hear this week if Aaron got the job at Citigroup. Cross your fingers for us!!!
Yeah...my prescription is going to be ready in 24 minutes...Aaron get the car warmed up. I am ready for a Walgreens Run!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers