My babies

Friday, April 17, 2009

some thoughts....

Here is the future astronaut....I just love this picture......





You know how weird it is to grow up. I haven't done any of the normal things I used to do. I remember happy hours a couple times a week and not going more than 2 days before seeing my girls. I miss everyone so much....life has just gotten so busy for everyone. So, just for the record...I love ya'll....


What else....tomorrow I have a 9 hour Empowerment Summit for my Pure Romance business. I am so excited about it. My owner Patty Brisban is going to be there. It is going to be very educational and going to help Michele and I pump up!!! Can't wait!!!


Afterwards we have Jessica and David's house warming party. That will be a really nice day. Poor Pancho Diva though...I am not going to see her all day! :( Hope Aaron and Brandon plan on hanging with her....


This is how Pancho feels about me being gone all day!!!






GO MAVS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! She was on a mission to dig to China or something. Only the mention of food could distract her. A true girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dammit when your phone rings

    ReplyDelete

Followers