My babies

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New life....New job....and a crawling baby.

Things are going great around here. I am finally working from home again and love my job on the International Rate Desk with Travelocity. I work on the IMF account. It has been a big learning experience but a fun one.

Noah is 9 months old this week. I can not believe it. He is the biggest and best thing around here. Aaron and I are loving watching him just get into more and more things. This kid will not sit still. He loves eating. His favorite right now is Pears and loves his Mum Mum's still. I think he could eat them all day long!

It has been quite the adjustment going back to work. It isn't terrible..but there are some days I wish it was just like it was before. I hate missing out on any minute of Noah. Such is life....



Cutie likes to look at himself in the mirror

First Easter
Pretty Girl getting all ready for her recital

Jacob  helping Uncle Aaron with our fence.
My first mother's day.  We went to Mayfest. 
The petting zoo was fun for Noah at Mayfest. 

Mother's day dinner. 

Swimming time....



Playing with Addison
First trip to the zoo
Handsome men that accompanied me. :)



1 comment:

  1. He's so handsome!! Glad to hear that you're adjusting going back to work. I know what you mean though. Love my job but it's def hard to crawl out of bed instead of cuddling with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers