My babies

Sunday, March 27, 2011

And so on....7 months and counting

 
5 months
6 months


7 months old....big boy
Looks like Mommy is going back to work.  We are still doing fine without me working but, this was a great opportunity for me.  It is with Travelocity and I will still be working from home.  I have one month of training though..so I am trying to figure out what we are going to do with my little man for that month.  After that..we will see how long we can prolong daycare.  I will keep everyone up to date on that.  Cool thing about this job, is I actually needed a degree to get it.  So, my piece of paper that I paid $30,000 for...is paying off.  Ish....I feel bad because I was helping out Starr alot and now she is back to square one....but, we are trying to figure it out to work it out together.  Time will tell---
Noah is just an amazing little boy.  I love every single second with him.  He has such personality and smiles and laughs and just is awesome all the time.  He is still working on cutting his first tooth.  That has given him some pain lately..but we are making it through.  He sleeps through the night-Usually goes to bed about 630p and wakes up between 7a and 8a.  Aaron and him have such an awesome relationship.  That little boy pretty much jumps out of my arms to get to his Daddy every day.  It is too cute. 
He is eating like a champ and starting to work on feeding himsefl his mum mum snacks. 
Friday we are going to the zoo for the first time.  I can't wait.  I know that Noah probably won't remember..but he loves it when Pancho Diva is around...so maybe he will love seeing a big gorilla too...
Starr only has about a year left of school...and has been promoted to a bartender at Billy Bobs...besides being exhausted..she is doing great and we are so proud of her. 
Jacob loves being a big cousin to Noah.  He gets to show him all the cool things boys do.  Noah stares at him with this longing to walk and play with him.
Gabriella...we don't get to see as much...sadly..but she is doing soooo good in Kindergarden. She has lots of friends and just is turning out to be such a big girl...kinda crazy to see her as an almost 7 year old.


Watching March Madness with Daddy

Jacob did not want to climb the tree

Noah didn't mind climbing the tree

Jacob didn't mind it after Noah did it. 

Cutie pie

It was just appropriate to give him green beans on St. Patty's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers