My babies

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First real Holiday. Halloween. :)

Noah got his first shots this past week.  He has been a little fussy since then.  Making for a crazy mommy.  We went over to Mama's house to help with trick or treaters and had a great day.  He decided not to nap all day so that was fun fun...LOL :)
Somedays I think I have this being a mom thing down pat..and then he decides to throw a wrench in it and change up the whole dynamic...I will get this though.
I am looking for a job...not really hard but I am looking.  I am finding that my awesome degree that I spent 200 years getting is pretty much worthless...unfortunately-my student loan people disagree and find that it is worth plenty...I can't get a job in management because I don't have any experience..however I have a management degree..doesn't that say something?  Whatever.  I am loving being at home with Noah so, I am enjoying every single second..even the seconds of crying and fussing.  Here is a little video of Noah playing. 


And now for the montage of pictures
At Jacob's soccer game


Auntie and little Noah. 


Punching Jake in the nose

Halloween party Starr made.  The pigs in the blanket were mummys

The green dip was swamp dip

Mummy cupcakes

Noah at 2 months.  Pancho is so much bigger then him. 

Our Witches brew

I love this.  LIke he is saying...this is my first Halloween

Smiling at Mama

I don't know why this isn't up and down

After a whole day playing with Coco 

Jacob and his soccer uniform. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww. He's so cute. I love his little halloween outfit!

    The witches brew looks really nasty. lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers