My babies

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2 months old....Wow!

My mother's ring Aaron got me for having Noah.  It is a peridot--for Noah's birthstone...ironically it is my birthstone also. 
Time sure does fly.  We are going to Auntie's house this afternoon for a Halloween party.  So, I will post pictures of Noah in his little outfit.  It is the only outfit where the hat actually fits him.  We are starting to get a pretty good system down.  He wakes up about 5-6am to eat and then naps a little longer.  He does not let me nap though-I have started to put him in his swing about then and then I can fall asleep for a little longer.  We play and watch some TV--he naps about 1p and then we go for a walk and do some house work...and then bath time and bed time he is pretty much out at 8p. 
Aaron has been pretty great!  He has gone through a pretty hard time with Brandon being diagnosed with Epilepsy.  Brandon is taking it pretty hard too...he decided to move over Benbrook and now goes to Western Hills.  It was pretty weird...but we are learning to live with the new norm.  He is going to see a cronic disease counselor...hopefully that starts to help with the anger Brandon has right now. 
Every morning with Aaron leaves for work he talks with Noah and usually gets about 10 minutes of smiles and coo's...so that has to be a pretty awesome way to leave for the day.
Go Rangers!  Dad and Noah are really excited to see the Rangers win the World Series.

Pancho and Mom aren't too excited..but woohoo anyway!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love his little rangers hat. so cute! Happy 2 months!

    I feel for Brandon. I know this has to be hard on him. And yall. Hang in there! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers