My babies

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Colorado

Well everyone....I do want to update about Colorado and the to do's of the household here... First...I wish I was in a moving van up to Colorado...I want to move into a cabin right on the Colorado River... or move with Aunt Marty and Uncle Bruce.. :) It was so beautiful and I can not talk enough about how the weather was perfect!!! I wanted to send out one more thank you to Aunt Marty and Uncle Bruce for a awesome time off from work.. We love you and hope to see you soon....









Snow IN JUNE!!!!!


This was our hike to Thunderhead...(yup..that is boob sweat you see on me...) Isaac was shocked as to how much I talk...I was pretty surprised he forgot about my motor mouth.. ;) It was really nice to hang out with Pam though..that was the first time we have had alot of time together. Aunt Marty, Isaac, Pam and I all hiked about 3000 feet.. Yeah for us!!!
This was when we first got to Colorado....Up 11,990 feet...and I was huffing and puffing from our hike back "straight" up the hill we went down to play in the snow...(Great idea Aunt Marty)

Views from Thunderhead hike
View from our awesome time share that Aunt Marty and Uncle Bruce set up...





As my mom mentioned to most of ya'll in the email....we are going to try to get things rolling for this years Angel Walk (The Brain Tumor Foundation) on November 7th. I'll be in touch regarding donations...However...for those of you that think you can make it...we have room for you somewhere up there...if not, we will find very low priced hotels.. :) For those of you that can not make it....try to set up some donations for yourself to donate for Team Oma...last year we had over $2000 in donations...it would be so awesome if we could have double that...and I think we can do it.
When I am able to set up the donation page I recommend sending to everyone you know...it is a easy way to take part even if you can't make it... :)


I guess I best get back to work
Love everyone!!!











1 comment:

  1. It is pretty...but you will freeze your rear off in fall/winter/spring.

    ReplyDelete

Followers